By Emily Thomas
Christina Summitt, a New Jersey mother of three, says she’s had horrible luck her whole life. But she received a well-timed stroke of good fortune when a stranger left her a $1,000 tip on an $80 bar tab.
Recently, her 3-year-old dog Tucker, a half Labrador retriever, half Great Dane, swallowed a plastic ball, which got lodged in his intestines. Tucker desperately needed surgery, but the cost was roughly $3,000. Summitt, who also rescues pit bulls in her spare time, recounted her worries about the financial burden to a couple during her Saturday bar tending shift at the …read more
Source: Huffington Post Green