Hero Cat Pounds On Door, Saves Owners From Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

By Hilary Hanson

A fluffy brown tabby cat is being hailed as a hero after she alerted her human family to dangerously high levels of carbon monoxide in their home last month.

Annette Shanahan of Reedsburg, Wisconsin, told Madison.com this week that around 1 a.m. on Feb. 4, she felt weak, ill and disoriented and wandered out of bed, collapsing into a chair in the bedroom.

Her husband, Kevin, said he would have slept through …read more

Source:: Huffington Post Green

      

Comments are closed