Nature: It’s cruel. And that’s especially true if you’re a lapdog.
The Sydney Morning Herald reports that a “possum-sized” dog tied up in a Caniaba, New South Wales backyard was eaten by a python earlier this week.
When the owner went into her yard to untie the Chihuahua-Maltese cross on Thursday morning, she got a horrible shock: A huge carpeted python with a bulge in its body and the dog’s chain coming out of its mouth.
Sue Ulyatt, a volunteer with the nonprofit Wildlife Information, Rescue and Education Service (WIRES) told the newspaper that the huge snake, …read more
Source: Huffington Post Green